Wednesday, January 7, 2009
The New Ford Fusion Looks Great..Come together Fusion Owners!!!
When Ford came out with the Fusion in '06 I thought it was ok. That is until I bought one. I got a burgundy 2007 Ford Fusion AWD SEL. This model looks great inside and out. I got leather interior with climate control, wood dash, power moonroof, six CD changer, mp3 player, sirius satellite radio, alloy wheels, rear spoiler, heated power seats, and a hell of a sound system. I'm adding chrome all over the place. So far got chrome pillars, mirror trim, and door handles. All this with 16,000 miles and all I paid was $13,000. I'm in heaven with this car and I'm only gonna make it better. HID lighting and DVD player, Chrome Rims, and monitors are all coming. Check out the pics so far. Right now my cars value from NADA is over $20,000. Let see what car has all this for under $13,000. I'll soon let you guys know where you can buy this car with all this for under $13000. Let see what your Ford Fusion looks like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment